Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
This is sweet and funny at the same time. I heart it and I actually heart this Tom Jones song--it's very sweet. I'll have to look for it via Library CD. Hope you enjoyed the lovely warmish day today. I heart this weather and I believe more coming tomorrow.
I liked the video. I never realized that Tom Jones and Van Morrison did a duet together. I always like unlikely combos.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This is sweet and funny at the same time.
I heart it and I actually heart this Tom Jones song--it's very sweet. I'll have to look for it via Library CD.
Hope you enjoyed the lovely warmish day today. I heart this weather and I believe more coming tomorrow.
I liked the video. I never realized that Tom Jones and Van Morrison did a duet together. I always like unlikely combos.
Post a Comment