Thursday, February 5, 2009

Search For The Mexican Elvis

Since Prissy and I were unable to find the Proper Mexican Elvis last year, the search is on again this year.

5 comments:

J Brand said...

This is a great little Movie. I love the captions and the music, of course, is perfect for this journey. I wish you the best in your search for Elvis and if you don't find him, well, then I'd suggest drowning your sorrows in Margaritas. maybe you'll meet that guy with the big hat from your prize movie? He looks pretty jolly!

I got an Engelbert Humperdink CD at the library today. Gosh, if I can find one good song on it I'll have to make a movie with it...but so far the ones I've sampled are, well, pretty bad! Could not find any Tom Jones. He must be more popular than Engelbert.

Janei said...

I can't find my Tom Jones CD so I can make a video about my favorite singer....darn, and wouldn't you know I couldn't find a Humperdink either. Guess I'm going to have to go to the store.

Anne said...

Great video! I hope you find your Mexican Elvis this time. I'm sure he's out there, somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Great movie of Cabo San Lucas and the hunt for the ideal Mexican Elvis! I am anxious to show Jim the sites that we enjoyed.
The husbands will probably put a bit of a cramp on our hunt for E though...

Janei said...

Hey Prissy, there's nothing wrong in looking....I'm not dead yet.