
While Diane and I were out looking at a craft show the other day, I found a lonely little rhino that I just knew would love a new home...and I knew just the home he could go to. So, I picked him up and next time I see Anne, he will go home with her. He is a cute little guy but does lean a little to the right although he stands up just fine.
Diane and I found many great things at the craft sale (too many I'm afraid) and it was a fun day. Christmas is coming you know. I decided to put up my Charlie Brown Christmas tree today before the Vikings game. It's a pitiful little tree, but I still love it. I just noticed it also leans a little - only to the left. :-)
2 comments:
Aww, I love him Jane! Thank you so much. And I do love that he leans a bit--that makes him even sweeter. Thanks for thinking of me.
Glad you had fun at the craft show and got your left leaning Christmas tree set up.
nice little rhino I am sure he'll be very happy with Anne! Glad you had a fun day hope you had more fun today. Enjoyed your movie of your visit to the North Pole I had no idea Santa lived in Cottage Grove.
Post a Comment