
Hey fellow bloggers. Sorry I've been away from the blog for awhile but nothing too exciting has been happening in my life lately. I've been doing some spring cleaning the last couple of days....fun, fun. The weather is shaping up though which is a good thing. I've enjoyed reading your blogs though so thanks for your posts and Prissy has fixed her comment problem so all is well in blog world again. Now, if we could just get Julia to blog again and recruit a few more bloggers, it would be nice. Well, it's back to scrubbing floors now. :-( Here is a picture of Prissy and I standing at the edge of a cliff in the North Dakota Badlands many years ago. North Dakota has some beautiful sights to see even though it is a lot of prairie....you just have to look.
3 comments:
Oh dear, I wish I was slim like that again!!
Great photo! You both look like you're having fun. I went to the North Dakota Badlands with my grandparents when I was about 12. I do remember it being full of beautiful scenery.
Ah, such a nice photo! Good to see you both looking so "good" in the "bad" lands : )
The ND Badlands are gorgeous indeed. I drove through there one year just as the sun was rising and it was absolutely spectacular!
Post a Comment