
Diane came over yesterday and talked me into going out for dinner which was a good thing. She also brought me a Mocha Frappe which was delicious. I needed to get out among the living again. We decided to go to Perkins because of their commercial with great omelettes recently shown on TV. ;-)
While we were there we noticed a pirate walking around. He was making animal balloons and painting on children's faces and of course doing his pirate talk....Aaaarrrrgggghhhh and such. Diane's face painting looked great afterward! I just had to take a picture of him but had to do it with my blackberry so it's not too clear but you get the idea of what he looked like anyway.
Hope you all are having a good weekend.
1 comment:
This is a very funny picture! If I had know Johnny Depp was serving up the new omelets at Perkins I would head there every day for breakfast : ) Glad you got out and hope that this week brings improvement in the shingle.
Post a Comment