Monday, May 17, 2010

Wildlife




I went for a walk around the neighborhood today (wouldn't you like to be my neighbor too?) . ;-) I brought my camera with this time as I was hoping to catch something worth shooting. The two pictures that I took are above. There was a family of geese and the little goslings were so cute. I caught them eating the grass and also taking a dip in the pond. So cute. Too bad they have to leave their mess all over the sidewalks so I feel like I'm playing hop-scotch whenever I go for a walk. They do like to honk a lot too and land on my roof now and then. Oh well, such is life in my neighborhood. Hope you are having a good day in yours.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm glad you did bring your camera along. They are so cute. I haven't seen any goslings yet this year. I did, however, see baby foxes, so that kind of makes up for my lack of gosling sightings.