Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, Give Me A Home, Where the Buffalo Roam....


While driving home to Maple Grove today, I took the more scenic route and was pleased to see the buffalo have returned to this farm. For quite awhile they have not been there when I've driven by and the field had become overgrown with grass since they weren't there to eat it. What a beautiful scene it was and I wasn't even in Yellowstone!
For all the Poker Queens, I found Diane's camera laying on the fireplace hearth in the bedroom so all is well with the world again and she can continue taking great pictures.

4 comments:

JBrandwein said...

Hey Jane, great picture glad you were able to take the scenic route back to MG and I hope that you are enjoying our rainy fall-ish weather.

JBrandwein said...

oops i see I was logged in as my school identity again...I just can't seem to keep the two blogger identities straight. Ah, the stresses.....

Anne said...

That is so cool. I heart buffalo. They are very cool looking.

Anne said...

I don't usually use that much "cool" in a blog reply, but they are just oh, so cool.