Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin with the Poker Queens

Here is a tiny movie of our weekend at the cabin....we played games, ate, drank and laughed a lot (remind me not to laugh while filming my tiny movies from now on). We missed Anita, Corrine & Pat and hope you can make it next time although I know it's impossible for you to be there, Pat. Turn up the volume to hear the music. It may take awhile to download but it will come in eventually.

I also went to Diane's retirement party today at Brookdale and was glad to see such a large turn-out of her friends. She has worked hard for 28 years and deserves to have some fun now! Congrats, Sis!

1 comment:

J Brand said...

looks like a good time was had by all poker queens at the cabin! For some reason the sound on my computer is not working and so I missed the music ; (
Good to see you at Diane's party and yes, she certainly deserved a big celebration for all the time and effort she has given the library!